Sunday Lunch & Trail Hike
Come and enjoy week-end cross-country skiing and snow shoeing on the Ballyduff Trails. Through partnership with our McKim-Garsonnin neighbours we are now able to offer you free access to the 7 kilometers of groomed trails on their adjoining property which is under the protection of the Kawartha Land Trust.
Here’s how it works:
- Access is open Sundays from 11am-3pm (beginning January 7th)
- Parking is $5 at South Ponds Farms. A donation will be made at the end of the season to Kawartha Land Trust.
- Trails are self-guided and are free
- Trail maps are available
- Use of trails is at your own risk
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails
- Sunday Lunch and Trail Hikes are available every Sunday even if there is another event at South Pond Farms
The use of personal equipment such as snowshoes and cross country skis is permitted - there will not be equipment available for rent.